By Asia Grayson
Prince was one the biggest icons in pop, rock and funk music. He was a man of many talents and had a good heart. Prince was different I would say, with a unique style. All supporters were shocked when they heard the news of his death. Just yesterday Prince Rogers Nelson, died at the age of 57 in his home Paisley Park.
Prince was known for his biggest hits “Little Red Corvette,” “ When Doves Cry,” “Let’s Go Crazy” and “Purple Rain.” Prince sold over 150 million copies worldwide.
Prince was very original and a vibrant person. I learned from his music that anything was possible.
- How do you think Prince influenced his fans?
- How do you think Prince’s style represented him?
- Do you think Prince was risky in the way he presented his image?
- I found out that Prince does not have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. What do you think a singer needs to do to deserve one. And has he done that?
- Prince was a very private person. Why do you think he was so to himself?